Leading Ahead of the Curve
Center for Leadership Conference May 4
April 24, 2012 :: No. 157
Cal State Fullerton’s Center for Leadership presents “Leading Ahead of the Curve: Sustaining Organizations for the New Economic Landscape,” a May 4 leadership conference geared toward helping business managers and executives lead their organizations for the new economic landscape.
Guest speakers include:
- Russell Williams, president of Passkey’s Foundation/The Ethical Edge
- Ian Diorio, young adult pastor at Eastside Christian Church and associate professor of servant leadership at Hope University
- Bill Sanderson, senior vice president and chief financial officer, Golden State Foods
- Robert C. Reindl, corporate vice president, human resources, Edwards Lifesciences
- Scott D. Sherman, executive vice president, human resources, Allergan
- Caroline Kenyon, global senior vice president, human resources, Oakley
- Laurie Jerome, vice president, talent management, Experian
- Jean Twenge, professor of psychology, San Diego State University
Friday, May 4
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cal State Fullerton’s Irvine Campus
3 Banting, Irvine, 92618
Cost is $150 if registered by April 25, $175 afterwards. Parking is $5.
Leadership@fullerton.edu or 657-278-5170