|Alumni Association Announces 2007-08 Board
July 27, 2007 :: No. 11
Greg Nelson of Laguna Niguel, first vice president of Washington Mutual Insurance Services Inc., is the new president of the Cal State Fullerton Alumni Association Board of Directors for 2007-08. He graduated in 1974 with a bachelor’s degree in English.
Joining Nelson are 14 leaders from public, private and independent organizations, including:
- President-elect Patrick Gough (B.A. history ’80) of Oceanside, deputy commander, Marine Corp. Installation-West
- Immediate Past President Kristin Crellin, (B.A. history ’95) of Anaheim, executive director of community and school relations, Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Vice President of Advocacy Ed Hays (B.A. business administration-finance ’89) of West Covina, attorney, Rus, Miliband & Smith
- Vice President of Finance David Murray (B.A. music ’81) of Corona Del Mar, senior vice president of private banking, Northern Trust Bank of California
- Vice President of Membership and Marketing Tam T. Nguyen (M.B.A. ’05) of Fountain Valley, owner and principal, Advance Beauty College
- Vice President of Programs Verne D. Wagner (B.A. business administration ’77) of Fullerton.
Completing the board as directors are:
- Richard N. Ambrose (B.A. business administration ’82) of Mission Viejo, president, Standard Pacific Mortgage Inc.
- David L. De Filippo (B.A. business administration ’92) of Ladera Ranch, regional vice president, Southern California business banking, Union Bank of California
- Albert J. Garcia (B.A. political science ’96) of Whittier, attorney, Southern California Edison
- Suzanne E. Hawley (M.A. communications ’94) of Anaheim, owner, Hawley Communications
- Mary Louise Hlavac (B.A. business administration ’80) of Fullerton, accounting manager of integrated defense systems, Boeing
- Erin Hoch (B.A. health science ’01, M.P.H. ’07) of Garden Grove, injury prevention coordinator, Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- John W. Sibley (M.P.A. ’75) of Placentia, city manager, city of Orange
- Daljit Singh (B.A. political science ’65) of Visalia, emeritus professor of public administration, University of Guam, Mangilao, Guam
- Susan Stewart (B.A. communications ’04) of Melbourne, Fla., president, Mercedes Homes Mortgage Division.
The CSUF Alumni Association represents more than 180,000 CSUF graduates, with a mission of encouraging alumni pride in association with the university, developing alumni interest and involvement, and promoting personal advocacy and long-term support for and investment in CSUF, its people and its programs.
Carlos Leija, executive director of alumni relations,
657-278-2586, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gail Matsunaga, Public Affairs, 657-278-4851 or email@example.com
back to News Front